Terms and conditions of use
WARNING: This site aims to promote the use of legal videos while respecting the rights of all authors. Please respect the copyrights. The unauthorized reproduction of protected content (music, photos, etc.) regardless of the medium and format is an offence. Exceptions to this principle are defined exhaustively and restrictively by the law. We invite you to read them and to systematically check the extent of the rights you have. SerieSeries.tv is an exclusive trademark owned by the company Kandimari- Paris (France) S.A.S.
The present General Conditions of Use (hereafter "CGU") have for objective to define the conditions under which the User can use the Service Serieseries.tv, published and proposed by the company Kandimari, 31 rue Adrien Cramail- 92500 Rueil Malmaison - Siret 501 614 705, RCS of Nanterre (hereafter "the PUBLISHER") represented by Marie Barraco in her capacity as manager. Serieseries.tv is a video-on-demand service whose purpose is to provide audiovisual professionals with exclusive content from videos published by Série Séries. The service will be available under the brand Serieseries.tv and will be broadcasted via internet on computers.
In the GCU, the terms defined below shall have the following meaning: " Member ": a user who has registered on the Website; " Service ": refers to the viewing service entitled serieseries.tv, accessible on the Website to Subscribers and offering in particular the viewing by streaming or downloading of video content offered; " Website ": means the www.serieseries.tv website ; " User ": means a user of the Service; " OTT ": The delivery of delinearised video and self-distributed media streams via pre-existing channels (telephone line networks, wireless networks or bandwidth, etc.), via specific connected terminals interfacing between the consumer and the reception screen (e.g. Smart TV, iTunes, etc.) or by pure player services.
The purpose of these CGU is to :
- Define the terms and conditions governing the use of the serieseries.tv Service provided to the user by the Kandimari company.
- Determine the rights and obligations of the Parties.
- The Company may make any changes it deems necessary to the Service. The applicable CGU will then be the last conditions accepted by the User when connecting to the Service.
3. ENTRY INTO FORCE
These CGU come into force as of their acceptance by the User, at the time of the creation of his account.
4. TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICE
The Customer must be over the age of majority on the day of subscription to the Service. Minors may therefore only subscribe to the Service under the control of an adult. If the User is a minor, he must have parental authorisation in order to register and log on to the Site. Since SERIESERIES.TV is a remote Service, Kandimari is not able to evaluate the physical or mental capacities of the Users using the Service, nor to control the information transmitted by the User at the time of his registration or through the evaluation tests.
b. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
The Service is accessible on the www.serieseries.tv website on all Internet browsers. The Member of the Service has access to the Website where he/she can browse and consult the video files. The Service User has the same prerogatives as the Member as well as the possibility of viewing audiovisual content in streaming.
c. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The user will obtain a Registration form on the Website that he or she will fill in with his or her personal information. The User's identifier and password are personal and confidential. The User undertakes not to disclose them and to take all necessary measures to preserve this confidentiality. Consequently, the User will be responsible for any activity or action on his account. Once the registration form has been validated, the User will accept the present CGU and will then be redirected to the Service's home page.
TERMINATION BY Kandimari COMPANY
The Company has the right to terminate and/or suspend a User's account by operation of law in the event that :
- Acts that contravene the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code;
- And more generally, in the event of failure by the User to comply with any of its obligations under these CGU.
Such termination will result in the immediate deactivation of the User from the Service, without any right to compensation or refund.
6. PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, the User is informed that the Company, as the data controller, implements the processing of personal data concerning him/her, which is subject to a declaration to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (Cnil) (www.cnil.fr).
The Kandimari Company guarantees the User the respect of the legal and regulatory obligations incumbent on him/her with regard to the protection of personal data, particularly in terms of cross-border flows outside the European Union.
The Kandimari Company, responsible for the processing, implements personal data processing concerning the Subscriber of the CGU. The personal data concerned by the said processing are the following:
- Name and surname of the User ;
- E-mail address ;
The data collected is essential to this processing and is intended for the relevant departments of the company Kandimari and, where appropriate, its subcontractors or service providers. The User is informed on each form of collection of personal data, the mandatory or optional nature of the answers by the presence of an asterisk (*). Failure to provide information of a compulsory nature will prevent registration to the site from being finalised. If the User has accepted it, when creating his member account, special offers or promotional emails may be sent to him. In accordance with the legislation in force, the User has the right to access, rectify or delete, limit the processing of your data, a right to object, a right to the portability of your data and the right to define guidelines for the fate of his data after his death, which can be exercised by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the attention of Kandimari - 61 rue Danton - 92300 Levallois Perret, accompanied by a copy of an identity document. Finally, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The Company acknowledges that all personal data is subject to compliance with regulations on the protection of personal data. The Company undertakes to take the necessary measures required by the User to ensure the security of the processing of personal data, in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
During your navigation on the Site, cookies are deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet. These cookies are intended to facilitate navigation on the serieseries.tv website and to study its uses, in particular for statistical purposes.
What's a cookie? A cookie (or connection cookie) is a text file that may be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on your hard drive (computer, tablet, etc.) when you use your browser to consult an online service. It is transmitted by the server of a website to your browser. Each cookie is assigned an anonymous identifier. The cookie file enables its sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored during the period of validity or registration of the cookie concerned. A cookie cannot be traced back to a natural person. The information collected via these cookies remains anonymous.
How do we use them? The cookies deposited by serieseries.tv have several uses according to their category:
- User session cookies User session cookies store information that you have duly completed on the forms made available on the platform.
- User authentication cookies Authentication cookies allow you to access your account using the identifiers you have previously given us.
- Security cookies These cookies make it possible to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log back on to our platform after a certain period of time.
- Analytical cookies Analytical cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our Services, to improve their operation and to better adapt to your expectations. To do this, they trace your path in order to establish visit statistics.
- Cookies to personalize our Services The cookies used to personalize our Services make it possible to adapt the presentation of our Services to the display preferences of your Terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you use our Services, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your Terminal contains.
* Social cookies: Social network cookies allow you to share the contents of our site with others or to make your opinion on site content known to third parties. On our site, certain sharing buttons are integrated via third party applications that can issue this type of cookies. The social network that provides such an application button may identify you through that button, even if you did not use that button when visiting our site. Indeed, this type of application button may allow the relevant social network to track your browsing on our site, simply because your account with the relevant social network is activated on your device (open session) during your browsing on our site. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts on each of these networks.
- Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https: //twitter.com/privacy?lang=fr
- Google plus: https: //policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=fr-CA
You can oppose the installation of these cookies at any time according to the procedure described below. We inform you that the fact of opposing the installation of these cookies on your reception terminal may alter and degrade your navigation and use of the serieseries.tv website.
How to oppose to the statistical and navigation cookies used on the serieseries.tv website?
You can oppose the recording of cookies by configuring your browser as follows:
On Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on the advanced button, check the box "Override automatic cookie handling".
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), then select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Retention Rules: to use the custom settings for history.
- Uncheck Accept Cookies.
- Click on the wrench icon in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies and data from third party sites.
- Go to Settings > Preferences
- Click on the Privacy tab
- In the "Block Cookies" area, check the "always" box.
- Go to Settings / Preferences
- Click on the advanced tab
- In the "Cookies" area, check the box "Never accept cookies".
The User authorises the Company to involve any subcontractor of its choice. In this case, the User agrees that the Company may disclose the information necessary for the execution of the present contract to the subcontractors.
7. OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY OF THE SUBSCRIBER
The information provided by the User must be fair, accurate and complete. The Company reserves the right not to authorise or maintain access to the Service in the event of failure to comply with these requirements.
By using the Service, the User undertakes to use it responsibly in accordance with all the provisions of these CGU and in compliance with the laws in force. In particular, the User undertakes to use the Service in accordance with the terms and conditions authorized by these CGU; not to use the Service for illegal purposes; not to make commercial use of the information, services and content provided on the Service; not to propagate malicious software, Trojan horses or viruses, and not to impersonate a Subscriber or use an account that does not belong to him/her. The User is required to comply with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 relating to computers, files and freedoms of January 6, 1978 as amended, the violation of which is punishable by criminal penalties. In particular, he must refrain from any collection, any misuse and, in general, any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of individuals.
8. OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY
The Company makes every effort to provide Users with available and verified information or tools, but cannot be held responsible:
- The quality of the Service, the Service being offered "as is";
- Disruption in the use of the Service ;
- The inability to use the Service;
- Violations of computer security, which may cause damage to Users' computer equipment and data;
- Infringement of Users' rights in general;
- What has been said and ideas set out in the programs available on the Service.
The Company reserves the right to revise, delete, validate, change or modify the Service, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of the site, the general structure as well as the software, texts, images, animated or not, photographs, its know-how and all other elements composing the site are the exclusive property of Kandimari or third parties who have granted it the necessary rights. The present CGU do not entail any transfer of any kind of intellectual property right on the elements belonging to the company or having right such as sounds, videos, photographs, images, literary texts, artistic works, software, brands, graphic charters, logos for the benefit of the User. In particular, the User is prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, downloading, broadcasting, transmitting, commercially exploiting and/or distributing in any way whatsoever the Services, audiovisual content, site pages, or computer codes of the elements making up the Service. Any reproduction and/or representation, in whole or in part, of any of these rights, without the express authorisation of the Company, is prohibited and would constitute an infringement likely to engage the civil and criminal liability of the counterfeiter. Consequently, the User shall refrain from any action and any act likely to directly or indirectly infringe the Company's intellectual property rights. The same applies to the databases appearing, where applicable, on the Website, which are protected by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code. The distinctive signs of the company and its partners, such as domain names, trademarks, names and logos appearing on the Service are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. Any total or partial reproduction of these distinctive signs made from elements of the site without the express permission of Kandimari is therefore prohibited, within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code. Only use in accordance with the purpose of this site is authorized. All other uses, not expressly authorized in writing and beforehand by Kandimari is prohibited and constitutes an infringement. The User guarantees the Company against any action, claim, demand or opposition from any person invoking an intellectual property right or an act of unfair and/or parasitic competition to which a comment from the User would have infringed and will bear the costs incurred by the Company in its defense and any eventual condemnation.
10. MAJOR STRENGTH
In the first instance, cases of force majeure will suspend the execution of the present contract. If the cases of force majeure last longer than two months, the present contract will be automatically terminated, unless otherwise agreed by the parties. Expressly, are considered as cases of force majeure or fortuitous events, those usually retained by the jurisprudence of French courts and tribunals, as well as the following events: War, riot, fire, internal or external strikes, lock-out, occupation of the company's premises, bad weather, earthquake, flood, water damage, legal or governmental restrictions, legal or regulatory changes in forms of marketing, accidents of any kind, epidemic, pandemic, illness affecting more than 10% of the company's staff in a period of two consecutive months, lack of energy supply, partial or total shutdown of the Internet network and, more generally, of private or public telecommunications networks, road blockages and the impossibility of supplying supplies and any other case beyond the express will of the parties preventing the normal execution of this agreement.
Any disputes that may arise between the User and the Company will be subject to an attempt at amicable resolution before any action is taken. This clause is legally autonomous from the present contract. It continues to apply despite the possible nullity, resolution, termination or annihilation of the present contractual relations.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
These Service CGU are governed by French law. This is so for the substantive rules and the rules of form, notwithstanding the places of performance of the substantive or accessory obligations.